Single men put women in two main categories, Good Women, and The Right Woman.
Most of the women he comes across are good, but he will only marry the RIGHT one for him.
He doesn't see things the way the women he dates see things. The women he meets once they see that he's a good man with a good job they are ready to get married.
He, on the other hand, wants to see if she's right for him specifically and not whether she's a good person in general. There's a huge difference and many good women are often confused by this.
There are too many amazing women trying to figure out why they weren't "chosen" by a good man and end up driving themselves crazy.
I wouldn't waste years trying to prove your worth to a man who doesn't think you are right for him. It doesn't take men long to figure out if you're The Right Woman.
His choice doesn't make you worthless or flawed; it only means you are not equally yoked or right for one another.
Women desperately seek closure or an answer to why things didn't work, but I want you to save yourself the sleepless nights.
There are only two categories: Good and Right. If you are not right, it's okay to move on because you are GOOD.
When Mr. Right sees you, he will see his wife. It will be easy and unexpected. No performance required.
I coach my clients to stop auditioning and start being. Most times men want women who are "Queen-like" (feminine + powerful).
It takes more practice for successful women to turn off the DOING energy because that is what has made them successful in their careers. I show them how to get in the state of BEING instead.
The DOING energy repels high-quality masculine men.
Contrary to what many smart and successful women believe, men are not intimated by their success.
Men just don't want to compete with you in the relationship.
It is unlikely for a masculine man to marry a woman who is masculine in a relationship.
Masculine men appreciate and admire women who are masculine at work but not in a relationship.
This is a case of time, place, and manner.
You wouldn't wear a winter coat to go swimming on a sunny day. It would be the wrong time, place, and manner.
The same is true for masculine women in the context of a relationship. It doesn't work for masculine men. Feminine men will not mind having a masculine woman because they do not occupy that space in the relationship.
If you grew up in a home where feminine energy was not modeled it is not uncommon to be clueless about how to tap into it.
Women who grew up in single parent households, where the mother was the primary care taker, only got a demonstration of masculine energy. In this case the mother had no choice because the she needed to survive and take care of her children. She had to "DO" everything by herself and there wasn't an opportunity to just "BE".
In the words of Beyonce, "girls run the world."
I love that.
However, as long as you don't run your man, you'll have a healthy and loving relationship.
Run the world during the day. Come home and let him rub your foot at night.
It's the best of both worlds.
If you are a smart and successful woman who's ready to increase her feminine power to attract a healthy and loving relationship, then join us on Saturday, April 14 for a virtual VIP day.
I'm hosting an amazing once in a lifetime bootcamp called Feminine Power Bootcamp from 9-5pm.
1-DAY ONLINE VIP BOOTCAMP (Get everything in one day instead of in 6 weeks.)
For women who want to:
- Attract true love without settling for less
- Experience deeper connections and establish a quality relationship
- Discern the difference between a good man and a compatible man.
Who is Feminine Power Bootcamp for?
- The woman who knows she is a good person but struggles to let go of control.
- The woman who struggles to trust again because of previous heartbreaks and disappointments.
- The woman who has been struggling to attract Mr. Right for a while.
- The woman who has been scared to be loved and love again.
- The woman who's ready to establish deeper more intimate connections with The One.
- The woman who wants to strengthen intimacy in her relationship.
- The woman over 35 who knows that what she knows got her this far and is ready to elevate her love life to the next level.
- How to make yourself irresistible to the high-quality men
- How to use powerful feminine exercises on a daily basis
- How to eliminate anxiety and exhaustion from dating.
- How to be The Right Woman to the Right Man
- How Feminine Power is going to make you happier and more peaceful
- How Feminine Power makes you more attractive without doing anything else
- How to keep him interested and connected to your authentic personality (no more pretending or trying too hard)
- How to clearly communicate your values and expectations without sounding harsh or weak
- How to surrender to the dating process and ALLOW things to FLOW to you (no more chasing, confusion, or controlling)
This is perfect for the busy woman who don't want to spend 6 weeks in a course. You get it all in one day and start implementing right away. This is a one-day intensive that will change your entire dating perpective and life.